Thus, just consume more of the following:
- More raw veggies. They help remove surface stains on your teeth. (Besides, no cooking is involved!)
- Strawberries also help whiten your gnashes.
- Avoid stain producing foods and drink, most notably:
- Coffee and tea
- Red wines
- Cola soft drinks
- Drink from a straw and let liquids bypass your teeth.
(Does that mean you can have coffee, tea, red wine and cola drinks after all? They wouldn’t say. But, hey, if you don’t feel silly in a restaurant drinking wine or coffee through a straw, go for it. As for the blueberries, I imagine they would be hard to fit through the straw. Just use your own best judgment on that one.)
- Use sugarless chewing gum. It stimulates saliva which cleans the surface of your teeth.
- Don’t smoke. If you didn’t already know, smoking stains your teeth and is hard on your gums and everything else in and around your body. Even your plants and pets will give up the ghost. Termites have been known to succumb to second hand smoke.
Also, we here in the Colonies can offer something in dentistry you don’t find very often in Merrie Olde England. You can get a facelift via dentistry !